T-Level Placements

A T-level technical qualification in Science is an ideal route to start a career in science.

As a T-Level students you spend 80% of your course in your learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where you can put these skills into action and reinforce the classroom learning.

We are delighted to host T-Level students looking to do their industry placement in a leading scientific research laboratory.

So, if you are a student thinking of taking a T-Level qualification in Laboratory Science, or indeed if you are a current T-Level student looking for a placement opportunity, please contact us for further information.

We typically accept students for placements commencing at the start of each academic year but we can be flexible so that your placement hours fit around your college course schedule.

For further information on how a placement with us will help strengthen skills you acquire during your T-Level course, please download the leaflet below.