This website has been built to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
Our guidelines include:
• Using meaningful ALT text (where necessary) to provide descriptive text
• Using descriptive hyperlink text
• Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
• Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme
• Using an easy to read font type, size and colour
Making websites easy to use goes further than just colour and fonts; we work hard to make sure our content is easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate. Many internet users with disabilities find websites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are built.
This website has been built with accessibility in mind and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.